Saturday, April 10, 2010

Yoga Sutras of Rishi Patanjali

Yoga sutra 1:12 Written in Sanskrit, with English translation. Practice relentlessly with dedication for a long period of time and be established in Yoga Samadhi.



Yoga sutra 1:14 written in Sanskrit script with English rendering. Practice and intense dispassion help to conquer the mental modifications.





Yoga sutra 1:27 and 1:28 written in Sanskrit script with the corresponding English translation. The word Om refers to God. Repeat the mantra and reflect on it's meaning.




~ Amitabha Chatterjee



6 comments:

Subhash said...

Great job promoting Patanjali's yoga sutras. You may also like to visit my yoga sutra blog where I have provided translation of each sutra by 7 different authors along with a complete recording of all the sutras - http://yogasutrastudy.info. I would love your feedback.
-Subhash

Unknown said...

its really nice work man,,, i love ur work ,, subhash i like ur link to much ,, its really helpful for me ,, dear i m searching for pictures of yoga sutras i will b thankfull if u can help me for that ,, thanks ,, hari oom

Unknown said...

Great job in this blog. Very thanks for Yoga Sutras I always like this blog which provides many useful things to me. In my yoga classes I have told about the yoga sutras. But never saw the pictures.


Honey Wins

Unknown said...

Hello,

Where can I find all of your yoga sutra images? they're beautiful!

Thank you!

Lori

Anonymous said...

Where can I buy those posters? I would like to hang them on my wall.

Mindvalley said...

Really I appreciated the effort you made for share the knowledge. Thank you!

https://blog.mindvalley.com/yoga-sutras